Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 5

"What are you doing to yourself?"
I've asked myself this question too many times in the past week.
I'm starving and I can't bring myself to eat.
I will not be fat.
Fat is failure.
Food is failure.
My bones are aching to burst out from under this fat.
My bones are aching for nourishment.
I am bruising so easily.

I am starting another fast tomorrow.
3 days this time because the 5 days really, really wore me down. By day five I'm pretty sure I wasn't sleeping at all, or thinking straight without the help of loads of coffee, which I didn't mind at all. 3 days should be good. Anyone want to join in?
I hate posting "stats," but I'll definitely post how much I lose each day just to make sure I keep you guys up with my progress. Let me know how things are going for you all, especially now during the holidays. Are you freaking out as much as I am?

1 comment:

  1. fortunatly the holidays for me means more hours at work, so working through meal times. I will definately join you in your three day fast. Lets do it, girl

    ReplyDelete