Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20

I just got back to my apartment from spending the week at my parents house for Spring Break. I forgot my scale. I don't know what I am going to do for the rest of this week. No scale means that I will most likely restrict a lot more than usual just because I have no idea if I am losing or not. I only go by the numbers.

Regardless, my break was okay. I mean, I'm just ready to get back to school and get everything done with. I'm so tired of this semester and I can't wait until it ends.

This week my eating habits will probably be along the lines of lots of water, coffee and an occasional granola bar or some frozen fruit if I have to eat something.
This coming month, I need to lose 15 pounds. I just want to get to my goal weight already.

How are you all doing? Any new diets or anything you want to share?
Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment