Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23

I broke my fast today after 48 hours. I tried to make it to 72 but my body just couldn't.

As of right now I am eating a cup full of frozen pineapple and frozen dark cherries. Eh. My body just needs nutrients right now because I am feeling sick, so I had to eat something. I may fast again for the next two days. If I don't fast tomorrow, I will make sure my calories do not go over 500.

I'm so tired. I need sleep, but lately when I sleep, I don't want to wake up.

I'm going to go watch some TV and try to fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on your two-day fast!! Even if you didn't make it to your goal time, your fast time is still very impressive and it's most important that you listen to your body. I recently started a blog of my own:

    http://wantingtowearanything.blogspot.com/

    I am looking for support, so if you're interested I'd love it if you followed my blog!! Peace and good luck to you.

    -Lita

    ReplyDelete
  2. i admire you for fasting for 2 days... wow u r the ultimate thinspo :) i jus started a new blog

    http://the-road-to-thin123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete