Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8

You guys are going to laugh laugh laugh when you read this. Well, it turns out that my midterm grades haven't gotten into the University I want to transfer to so they called me today so see if maybe I could send them again because they probably got lost in the mail. Fucking, what the fuck. I've been so worried and unable to focus all week waiting for this goddamn letter and it turns out that the waiting hasn't even really started yet.

Regardless, I do feel a tons times better now because my current GPA is 3.75 and I made the Dean's List so I feel like I will get accepted. I mean, there is still that chance that I wont but I feel like now I have something to show them that I mean business and that if I go to their school I will surely be the best I can be.

What's next? Well, I'll have to go Monday to classes and get all my professors to sign off on my midterm grades sheet once again, and then I will mail it off as soon as I get home. I want that thing out of here by Tuesday at the latest so they can start deciding.

On the food note, hmm, I haven't eaten anything today. Someone did tell me today that I am looking slimmer. I told them it was probably just because I am under a lot of stress. Tomorrow I am going to fast and hopefully get 3/4 of my homework done. I'm really glad that I took so many classes this semester because they've really been keeping me busy and my mind off of the food.

I hope the rest of you girls are doing alright. How are your fasting days/diets going?

No comments:

Post a Comment