Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
Every time I look at food I end up shoving it into my mouth and I just can't make myself stop. It's only the morning and I already ate two pieces of toast and I feel horrid.
I need to get back on track. I need to do my research and find out what is bothering me and how to control it so I can get back to my old ways.
I have to own my compulsiveness or it will turn me into a 700 pound fat person who doesn't care about anything. I'd much rather be 85 pounds and not care about anything.
I'm going to be studying so much to keep my mind off of things today.
I'm going to try to just get through today without eating anything sweet and sugar filled.
Fruits.
Vegetables.
Water.
Diet Soda.
Those things are okay.
Safe.
I can burn those.
Stupidfuckingtoast.

I'll update later, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment