Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 28

I didn't have it in me to post anything yesterday. So here is what I was working on before I stopped typing and fall asleep:

I was fatigued all around and couldn't get the image of looking like an utter wreck to everyone in the world out of my head so I just stayed in bed and read all day. My book is getting really good. The Thirteenth Tale. It's an awesome story about two women who find their way through discovering each other's truths. It's keeping me occupied so maybe you guys should check it out too.

Now over to my eats for that day:

A bowl with some butterscotch pudding and a little cup filled with some Kashi GoLean.

Then I stirred it all together. It was honestly like a party in a bowl.

So, I had that and nothing else. I'm down 2.5 pounds and I need some coffee in me.
Stay strong, some people are here to bring us down but I know we can all be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment