Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22

Today has just been a boring unfulfilling day in my opinion.
I woke up, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then unpacked box after box but everything seemed to get...well, nowhere. Everything is still cluttered and I just want to sleep.
The past few days I've been getting these horrible horrible headaches, migraines? I don't know. I just wish they would go away. Most likely they are stress related though. I wouldn't put it past myself. I stress out about everything and anything, even if it's not my problem.

Anyway, onto my eats for today. Well, tonight actually:



In that bowl is a handful of blueberries and two blackberries that I nuked for about 45 seconds until they were nice and warm and gooey, then over that I threw some plain fat-free yogurt and lastly I tossed on some Kashi GoLean on top of the whole thing. Can you say YUMMY? Because that's what my tummy was thinking.

Besides that I've had a bunch of water and some diet soda. I've been craving peanut butter so tomorrow will probably have my eats on that topic. Todays intake couldn't have been over 500 calories anyway so it's all good. What are my plans for tomorrow? Wake up around 9 a.m. make some breakfast, unpack more boxes, wait for the mail to arrive and that's pretty much it. I'm so sleepy right now and I'm sorry this post isn't more interesting. Tomorrow I will have more eats though and maybe a few funny stories. Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment