Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26

I don't know what to write about. Today has been unfulfilling in so many ways. I just wish I could have a life again. Something to do. People to see. Homework to be done. College is starting up soon and I can't wait to crawl away into my books and let time pass me by. Knowledge is the only thing I feed on these days. Knowledge is the only thing I can trust to enter my body without ruining it. If only you guys knew the thoughts that go through my mind each and every second of the day. Some days, like today, I catch myself sitting alone and staring blankly and thinking to myself:
I exist, that is all.
And I find that thought completely nauseating.

Eats for today:

A banana cut in half with cream cheese spread in the middle and chucked in the freezer for a couple of hours until frozen.

I need to get control.

1 comment:

  1. i find myself watching life just pass me by... and its sad- i used to have friends but no one wants to put up with a practically OCD and religeous calorie counter or someone that wants to vomit when she sees her friends eat...

    but this was my choice- it is what ive become and i know that i will be happy again ONE day. and im sure you will be too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete