Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 19

Things are looking up. I've been fasting for 24 hours for the past couple of days and then stopping after 24 hours to eat a small meal that mostly consists of fruits or vegetables. I've been drinking loads of coffee. I have been studying a lot. I have been losing weight. Down six pounds, hoping tomorrow I will have lost two more.

The days seem to be getting longer and sometimes I feel as if I am not being as productive as I could be. I know I am not being as productive as I could be, but I have motivation now. A reason to strive to be the best I can be. A reason for happiness, and it happened so fast I don't even know how it emerged from this shit of a life I have been crawling through, but that is how life tends to come at you, am I correct? I'm calling this hope.

Sleep is calling. My eye lids feel like two thousand pound weights and my dreams are pulling me in because they want to show me everything I have been missing. I am missing so much. But I am so close to finding what is lost. I am so close to what I have been dreaming of.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are looking up for you:) How do you structure your fasts? I'd like to do one to see how I go.

    ReplyDelete