Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8

This is terribly late but here I am.
Today has been a horrible day full of anxiety but I'm afraid that is something that will never leave me. As for my success, it has come and tomorrow it will come again.

I just finished a lot of my homework and I have tons and tons more to do tomorrow so I am hoping that I will be able to finish it all. I really don't like reading because I have to. I'd rather read because I genuinely want to, but they don't care about what you care about.

Anyway, it's late. My patience is waning and my mind is starting to bring up old memories because of the dark. I'll update tomorrow, let me know how you girls are doing.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about reading, but just like you, no one cares about how I feel.
    Well good luck with your homework.

    ReplyDelete