Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13

212.4 lbs tonight.
I have no idea how that happened, I guess in the beginning the weight just comes off, right?
holy canoli.
I had 200 food calories today and a couple of coffee's and one diet coke.
I don't know what I'm doing.
I don't know I don't know.
But the results are here and now I wont want to stop.
Plan for tomorrow, library for homework than dinner with the family.
I wont eat up until the dinner when I'll have a salad.

I don't really know what to say.
I want to bask in the moment but I wont because I'm still nowhere near 200 which is my first goal.
I'll update tomorrow I guess.
Keep me posted ladies and let me know how you're doing :)

1 comment:

  1. Your doing so well! Congratulations, seriously, I wish I was in your shoes right now, I hope you have a good
    valentines day, if you do that stuff :) x

    ReplyDelete