Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15

216.0 tonight.
I don't want to talk about it.
All you have to know is that I hadn't eaten anything but cereal up until 5:30
200 calories that's all.
Then, my mom brought home pizza for dinner.
Ice cream cake for dessert.
Made popcorn for a movie.
I proceeded with pizza rolls.
Then some rocky road ice cream.
Then I shot myself in the stomach when I realized I have no laxatives.

I hate myself so much right now.
I always have to wait for tomorrow.
I work 5-9:30 tomorrow so, I'm planning on staying after school until 4:00 coming home and then changing and then going to work.
Calories for tomorrow: 200
That is my allowance and I don't know when I'll use it...maybe before work I guess.

Anyways, I am going to continue hating myself tonight.
Update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment