Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17

214.6 today.
I haven't eaten anything and I'm getting very very sick.
I can't speak, which is a good thing.
And, I haven't finished my English paper which was due today but I decided to take an extension on.
Things aren't going well lately and I just need to take a step back and re-examine a lot of things in my life right now. M has a girlfriend apparently and when I found out I was heartbroken. I don't even know why I was...I literally cried when I found out but then I thought, "why would he even like me? I am a FAT COW and his new girlfriend is probably skinny and pretty and perfect."
I just, I hate the universe right now because it's throwing hate towards me.
So, fuck the world.

Besides that, I don't know what to say.
My bones hurt.
My tummy is empty.
My head is light.
My heart is shattered.
And my nose is stuffy but...
we just have to push on forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment