Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20

So, my mom just brought home some oatmeal from Starbucks new
revamped breakfast menu and I would have
felt really bad for not eating it so I did.

total = 390 calories.

Not bad but I just wanted to make sure I put it on here so I don't eat anything else today.
I go to work at 3:30 - 7:30 so I should be home by 8 when I can shower and sleep and hopefully get better. I hate being sick.

I'll edit after work.
I'll be strong because I know I can be 209.8 by tomorrow night when I weigh in.

************EDIT************

210.4 right off the scale just now.
I just got back from the movies and I ate a hotdog and popcorn and some chocolate so...I'm hoping I wont wake up and be 15000 pounds :/
Plan for tomorrow?
No eating until I get home from work around 4:00 p.m.
Maybe I'll even wait longer I don't know. I just hope hope hope I can pull off being 209 by tomorrow. I know I can do this if I set my mind to it besides my minor setback of movie theatre food tonight.

Anyways, I have to get to sleep now and dream of my ideal life before I have to wake up and face the realistic shit-hole I live...well not everything about it is shitty, just most things..anyways, I'll update tomorrow and I just hope to the gods that everything falls okay tomorrow.

I need to get better by Tuesday!!
Good luck girls and stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment