Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18

I've been trying to finish up my online orientation so that I can make an appointment to pick my classes for this semester already, but for some fucking reason the university orientation site decided to go under matinence for the next 24 hours. Are you serious? Fuck. So now I have to wait even longer to get my classes picked.

As for eats, I have a few new ones to share:

Breakfast is my favorite meal, and sometimes my only meal, of the day. Here I had a simple bowl of low fat cherry yogurt with a serving of Fiber One. All mushed together. I love the way the Fiber One soaks up all the yogurt so well. It tastes so good and it's very filling.

I cannot even begin to explain how awesomely amazing and GOOOOD this was. I had a bowl of honeydew, which is my favorite fruit in the world, and then a side of Oatbran cooked with strawberries and a dollop of peanut butter in the middle of it all. Talk about YUM.

This was this mornings breakfast. Pistachio pudding, diced apples and a serving of Kashi Go-Lean Crunch. Talk about filling and fantastic.
This is what my bowl looked like after I mixed it all together. Overflooooww!! But it was so so so good and worth it. The Kashi Crunch cereal soaked up the pudding so well and the apples really complimented the pistachio so it was just like a party in my tummy.

Besides my eats I really haven't been doing much of anything else besides the gym and having constant anxiety attacks because of all this late stuff I have to do for college. I'm tired of always being the last one to get notice of important things. I don't even have my school books yet and classes start the 25th. (Here comes another anxiety arrival) FUCK.

I want to go see the new Julia Roberts movie tonight. It looks really good and she is so beautiful. Definitely an inspiration for me, and the movie is about finding yourself, which is something I need to work on.

Anyway, I'm going to go watch more Ghost Hunters. They're having a marathon today on SciFy, which I am in love with. What shows do you girls like watching? I also love Friends and The Big Bang Theory, you know, on the count of my nerdiness, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment