Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26

So, I've finished a lot of my homework early as of right now and that's how I want things to go for the remainder of my semester here. The only reason I took 16 hours was to make sure that I kept myself busy so I wouldn't be worrying about anything. I think so far my plan has worked out some. I do eat a lot less now that school has started because I am stressing out a lot more even though I am not doing terrible at school by any means. I like feeling as if I have things to do though. It always keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Let's see, I know I haven't had any eats in a long long while but it's because I'm just not eating like I usually am. I'm sorry. I know some of you really looked forward to my food pictures because you got ideas from them and learned different combinations to try out. I'll get a few new things up eventually, maybe this weekend I'll muster up some courage to eat something. I need to watch my restricting. Do any of you have restricting as bad as this? Sometimes I can't control it.

So, I'm about done studying. I just came back to edit this post and then post it up before bed. I think I want to start writing about someone now. I'll call him J and let's just say he's the reason I do a lot of things. Not bad things, good things. He's my motivation, my rock, and essentially he has my heart.

Regrets for this being such a short post but I will certainly have longer ones in the future depicting eats and maybe a few of some of the places around my campus. Stick to your guns ladies and keep me updated on your lives. I love hearing how you all are doing. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment