Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30

Eats for today:
Pistachio pudding mixed with kashi go lean crunch cereal and bloobs! I love love love bloobs.

Anyway, things are going by pretty slowly right now. Well, fast yet slow. If that makes any sense. I'm so scared that I am going to ruin my chances of transferring to the college of my dreams if I mess up homework or forget to study something important. I wish we could take a quiz or something so that I could know where I stand in all my school work; but I guess time will only tell.

Tonight I am planning on doing a small amount of homework so I wont feel overwelmed tomorrow and then watch a movie. I've been wanting to see "The one on the Right" for the longest time and now I am finally making time.

As far as intake goes, I kind of binged a bit today. My mother brought home some BBQ and I ate some along with two pieces of bread and lots of potato salad. I don't know. Tomorrow is a new day and I'll start again. I swear it's hard for me to eat a small amount of food because then it turns into a binge, uuuuugh.

So, saty strong girls! And let me know how you're doing. Any new eats for me to try out??

2 comments:

  1. This looks like very tasty thing to eat :)
    Don't worry too much about the mess up today. As you said tomorrow is a new day and you can make it a better one :)
    Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just realied what bloobs are! Yummo - also what is Pistachio pudding? In aus we don't have anything like that so I'm just curious! Don't worry about the binge: "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift thats why we call it the present".

    ReplyDelete